Bet365 is the world’s biggest sportsbook and the are many reasons as to why it is so popular. Live streaming, great odds, fair Cash Out, great app are some of the top reasons that people trust bet365 to use their Sportsbook. Another main reason is the easy of placing bets and how simple the site is to use.
So, how do you go about placing an acca with them?
1) First thing first, you’ll need an account with bet365 which you can get here.
2) Take advantage of Bet365’s welcome offer. It really is worth taking Bet365 up on their welcome offer as it is one of the fairest out there when it comes to the terms and conditions attached to the bonus.
3) If you’re playing on your mobile you can choose what sport you want to bet on by clicking on the A-Z menu at the top left of your screen. If you’re logged in on your desktop then on the left hand navigation you will see a list of sports to bet on. Alternatively, you can click on ‘In-Play’ which will give you a list of all the matches in the world that are happening now that you can place a bet on (some of these matches you can watch live on your mobile or desktop too).
4) When you click on (or tap on your phone) what you want to bet on, it gets added to your betslip and the maximum selections you can put on there are 14 – hence the name 14fold.
5) Choose how much you wish to bet on your betslip and simply click the ‘place bet’ button. There is a convenient ‘max bet’ button that will show you what the most is that you are able to place on your bet.
6) Your bet will then be placed and you can find a receipt in your ‘open bets’ section of your bet365 account.
7) Most bets you place will allow you the feature to be able to cash out before the bet is actually over. You don’t have to but if you feel the need the option is usually there for you.
8) If your bet wins.. BOOM! congratulations, your balance will be updated with your winnings within minutes of the last bet on your multiple / accumulator winning. You can then see a history of all the bets that you have placed in the ‘History’ tab in your account. Should you want to withdraw any winnings, you are free to do so at any time although there can be a delay between 1-5 days for the money to hit your bank account.
And finally, should you hit a 14fold winner, please post it in the 14fold winners page. We’d love to see your winners and be able to put two fingers up at those bookies!