Betfair are one of the leading Sportbetting industry brands who were the inventors of the first successful betting exchange (a place where you can place bets against other people rather than the Sportsbook). Since then they have developed their own Sportsbook and we are huge fans of it. So in reality when you open us an account at Betfair you have 2 accounts in one – a Sportsbook and exchange account!
Some of the reasons that make Betfair extremely popular with punters across the world are the fact that their odds are really great, they have plenty of live streaming and their website is super easy to use and navigate and their app is great too.
Placing a 14Fold with them is nice and easy, just follow the steps below!
1) You’ll need to open an account with Betfair by clicking on the link here. It only takes about 5 minutes to fill in all your particulars and there are various welcome offers that you can choose from. (Please do make sure you read the Terms and Conditions when taking any offers).
2) Deposit the amount that you wish to fund your Betfair account with. Always gamble responsibly with money that you can afford to lose.
3) If you’re playing on mobile, the main sports can be viewed across the top tab and you can scroll across this. If you can’t find what you’re looking for then at the bottom of the page you have an A-Z menu which lists all sports in alphabetical order with quick links to In-Play (Live) betting and other things at the top of the A-Z menu.
4) Once you find what you want to be on, the odds will be highlighted in blue and when you click on it, it will go into your betslip.
5) You can add up to 25 selections into your betslip (but we like it when you stop at a 14fold!)
6) Choose how much you would like to bet on your betslip and click on ‘Place bet’.
7) If you have a winner, don’t forget to post it up on the 14fold winners board for us all to respect!