Comeon was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2010 and now their main offices are in Shoreditch (East London) after they gained their UK license in 2015. Comeon offer Casino products as well as Sports and their sportsbook is powered by SBTech. Their SPortbook can be visited both on desktop and mobile and there is an app available for download at both iTunes and Google Play stores.
So, how do you go about placing an acca with Comeon?
Placing an acca with Comeon is nice and easy, especially with the fact that there is so many betting markets, bet types and events to choose from. You won’t have any issues placing a 14fold too as the maximum selections on your betslip at Comeon is 20.
- You’ll need to register an account with Comeon to start with and while you’re there you can access their welcome offer. (Bet £10 get £10 Free Bet if you are from the UK and 100% up to €25 if you are from the rest of Europe) Terms and conditions apply 18+ and please gamble responsibly.
- Next, choose which deposit method that you would like to fund your account with. There are plenty of options available here including: Visa, Mastercard, Entropay, Webmoney, Neteller, Skrill, and PaySafeCard. Make sure to deposit enough to cover the bet that you would like to place.
- Now it’s time to find that all important winning bet, so time to start adding selections to your betslip.
- After you place your bet, you can access your open bets that haven’t been settled yet from your player account. Certain bets can be cashed out at Comeon so it is worth checking the status of your bet.
- If your bet wins, don’t forget to share it with us – and if it doesnt win, better luck next time, we can’t win the, all.
That was nice and easy! Have a read of our full review of comeon here and if you want to open an account with comeon, click here.