Unibet is an extremely popular European Sportsbook who use Kambi as their Sportsbetting Provider and are owned by the Kindred Group. Unibet have 11 Million customers across 100 countries and has 650 employees – quite some figures there. They also have a Bingo room, Casino, Live Casino, Games betting and Poker products which make them an extremely versatile company.
So, how do you go about placing an acca with Unibet?
Firstly, technically you can’t get a 14fold on with Unibet because the maximum amount of selections that you can get onto their betslip is 12 but that number is still good enough to get a good old acca on with them. Unibet have a brilliant product offering with more side markets that most so there is plenty to choose from here.
1. First and foremost you’ll need an account with Unibet which you can get by clicking here and following the simple instructions that follow to open your account. It really won’t take you more than a few minutes.
2. Choose your preferred deposit method (Visa, Skrill, Mastercard, Bank Transfer, Paypal or Paysafe Card) and deposit enough money to cover your acca bet.
3. Start adding selections on your betslip, first choose your sports to bet on then add your teams to your betslip.
4. Choose how much you would like to place on your acca and then click/press the Place Bet button to have your bet confirmed and placed.
5. If you go into your account settings you’ll be able to see all your open and settled bets.
6. Should you want to Cash Out your bet, Unibet allows most bets to be Cashed Out before completion of your bet.
7. If your bet wine, fantastic job! You can either withdraw the winnings back to your card/bank/e-wallet or carry on playing. It’s your money so you choose.
If you would like to read our review of Unibet you can do so here.